Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lazy Bones

This is pretty much how I spent my evening yesterday...and I was darn glad to do it, too!  Yes, I did have a little bit of guilt about not going out to walk...but, what's done is done now!  I think the whole reason I didn't end up walking was because I get SO bored just walking anymore.  I tried to think of alternative cross training activities, but Rob didn't want to play tennis and I couldn't go for a bike ride.  My only option was Wii Fit and, well, I'll be honest: I don't really feel like that's much of a workout, despite me doing a bunch of reps and different stuff...I guess I'd just rather do nothing, which doesn't really make much sense!

The plan for today is to do another tempo run with Rob.  It will be 2.5 miles of total distance with about 2 of that being the run.  I'm taking him on my favorite back loop today, which I'm really excited about since he's never been back there before.  It's always kind of been my secret little place to run around and enjoy!  I'm looking forward to the run and mixing it up a bit today!    

No comments:

Post a Comment