Friday, September 2, 2011

Day of Rest!

Normally, on these 'rest' days, I end-up feeling really guilty and lazy for not doing anything.  Despite knowing better, I still want to go out and exercise and do, at least, something!  But, not today, my friends!  It's pretty clear to me that my body needs this particular day of rest after tennis yesterday.  I'm pretty sure practicing all those serves helped me pull 1 of the 4 stabilizing rotator cuff muscles because today, my right shoulder is aching!  It hurt just to pick up a can of soda this morning!  Whoops!  (Note to self: Next time, not so many serves!  And next time: STRETCH much better!

I am pretty happy to report that my legs feel good though and I didn't have any tweaks to my back, as I did after Sunday's tennis-ing!  Hooray!  Progress! 

This is a day of rest I will gladly accept and enjoy! 

STILL TO DO: New Music on iPod

OF NOTE: I can't believe it's Labor Day Weekend already!  9 days to go until the 5K!

No comments:

Post a Comment